- Cooking area = 363 square inches
- Gourmet BBQ System™ hinged cooking grate
- Electronic Touch-N-Go™ gas ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Removable backlit LCD cook timer
- Two Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
- Painted, metal work table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Three tool hooks
- Built-in lid thermometer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.