- Volume of 5.6 cu ft can fit up to one 1/4 slim barrel and one 1/6 barrel, or standard 1/4 barrel
- Holds up to 111 bottles (12 oz) or 165 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Two chrome plated durable wire shelves
- Removable stainless steel liner protects the interior floor
- Stainless steel handle
- Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Center top plug is removed when using Tap Tower Kits
- Single Tap Tower Kit and Double Tap Tower Kit accessories sold separately
- Tap Tower Kits include low profile tap head(s), CO2 tank and regulator, tubing and clamps, mounting hardware, black tap handle(s), and cleaning kit
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- May be used for indoor applications
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
5.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.