- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 25 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on the grille
- No drain required
- Zero clearance door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom panel
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day and can store up to 25 lbs of ice. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage. Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Amps: Running (220 - 240 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (115 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (220 - 240 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||20" / 508 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||27-3/8" / 695 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
||Field Reversible (No Flange)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.