Product Highlights U-Select ® Control provides four distinct wine and beverage settings designed to provide optimal preservation and serving temperatures.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 31 bottles (.75L)
- Bottle/can capacities: 60 12-oz bottles or 127 12-oz cans
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Solid beech wood, graphite finished, full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks
- Digital controlled dual-zone convection cooling system
- U-Select ® Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface controls ergonomically located on top of door
- Temperature setting from 38 to 65 degree F on wine and 34-70 degree F on refrigerator side
- Refrigeration capacity of 3.6 cubic feet
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 adjustment positions
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Lock model option available
- Robust, concealed hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable, front-to-back and up and down, toe-kick
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
||7.1 cu. ft.
||4 - Tempered Glass Shelves
||LED theater lighting
Energy Star Rated:
7.1 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.