Summit's selection of European radiant cooktops brings reliable heating to a variety of slimmer living spaces, from hotel suites to apartment kitchens. Model CR2110B is a 2-burner 115V radiant cooktop sized just under 12" wide to fit common 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D counter cutouts. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. The jet black glass is made by SCHOTT CERAN®, creating a durable, modern surface that offers easy cleanup and fast heating. Two 1200W radiant elements in a 6" diameter cover most cooking needs. The push-to-turn knobs are located upfront to comply with ADA guidelines for easier accessibility. A residual heat indicator light shows if the surface is still hot to touch. With its easy fitting size and lasting durability, the CR2110B is the perfect cooktop for small homes, apartments, tiny houses, and other smaller kitchen spaces. For the same unit in a white finish, see the CR2110WHE. Additional choices are available for 220V connections, as well as in other burner configurations. Browse the full Summit cooking line to find your perfect fit. NOTE: This unit is a direct replacement for Summit CR2110, with the same dimensions/specifications and an upgraded ceramic glass surface.
- Two evenly sized 6" elements for easy cooking
- Both elements can operate at 1200W to help cover most of your heating needs
- Smooth glass surface with no cracks or crevices allows you to wipe down easily
- Durable glass in an attractive jet black finish to suit any setting
- Knobs require a gentle push to help prevent cooking accidents
- Jet black knobs complement the glass to offer a sleek, modern look
- Indicates when surface is still hot to touch
- Individual indicator lights show which burner is in use
- Fits counter cutout sizes that are 11 1/8" wide by 19 1/8" deep
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Requires hardwired installation to 115V power supply or professional installation of a NEMA 5-20 plug
|Height of Cabinet
||3.38" (9 cm)
||11.88" (30 cm)
||19.7" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Height
||3.38" (9 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Width
||11.13" (28 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||19.13" (49 cm)
|Element #1 Size
||6.0" (15 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
|Element #2 Size
||6.0" (15 cm)
|Element #2 Wattage
|Power Cord Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.